Ready to take your s’mores to the next level?! Your entire family will love this delicious and easy camp recipe for gooey s’mores dip! Make this s’mores dip on the first road trip of the year and you may not go back to conventional s’mores. It’s extremely easy to put together and sure beats making s’mores one at a time! Plus, it’s a weatherproof recipe, so even if you end up with a lot of rainy nights (and we hope you don’t!) while camping, you can still enjoy your s’mores inside.
Here’s how to make it!
- 1 Tbs butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 15-20 marshmallows
- Graham crackers
You’ll also need:
- Oven safe baking dish, like a 8×8 glass casserole dish. You can even make this in an iron skillet!
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, place the butter in the casserole dish or skillet and stick directly into the oven.
- When butter is melted, remove skillet from oven and swirl the butter around to fully coat the bottom.
- Spread the chocolate chips to evenly cover the bottom of the skillet. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until marshmallows are toasted.
- Remove (carefully!) and enjoy with graham crackers. (You may want to spoon it onto individual plates since the pan will be hot.)
This is a delicious, kid-friendly camping dessert that your whole family will love. Campfires are fun, but it’s sometimes hard to keep younger kids safe while you’re busy jabbing marshmallows on roasting sticks. This is a quick and easy alternative that everyone will wolf down. Pair it with a fun new board game or two that you save especially for camping trips, or a favorite new movie for a movie night in your new or used RV. Contact us today if you have any questions about getting ready for your camping trips this spring!