If you love having a hearty bowl of soup or stew during these chilly months, pull up a chair and grab this recipe for Beefy Noodle Soup! It’s an easy, delicious stew you can make either at home or when you’re camping in your new or used RV from Country Camper. Your entire family will absolutely love this delicious meal – and, since it’s a one-pot wonder (my favorite!) in your slow cooker, prep and clean up is a snap. Let’s get going – this will be your new favorite camp recipe!
Beefy Noodle Soup
- 3 lb beef chuck roast
- 1 26-oz Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 32-oz beef broth
- 1 packet Beefy Onion soup mix
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 package Amish egg noodles
Tools you’ll need:
- Slow cooker
- Slow cooker liner – trust me, after you use these, you’ll never go back to the 3 day Crock Pot Soak to clean up!
- Can opener
- Large bowl
- Prep slow cooker with a liner and place beef roast in slow cooker.
- Whisk together in a large bowl: soup, soup mix, garlic, and half of broth (just one carton).
- Pour mixture over roast, and place the lid on.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high heat. Smell the deliciousness!
- Uncover and shred meat with a fork.
- Add in egg noodles and the second carton of beef broth.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for one hour.
When you’re camping, you need quick and easy camp recipes. Plus, this is so delicious you won’t be bogged down with a ton of leftovers that take up space in your new or used RV’s fridge. It’s such a hearty, filling meal you won’t need anything else to go with it…unless you want to heat up some dinner rolls. (And who doesn’t want a dinner roll?)