It’s time for you to pack your bags and hit the road! This Winnebago View review will have you ready to get away for the weekend – and enjoy every minute of it! Our Winnebago View 24D motor home for sale is stocked with everything you need for a fantastic vacation – all you need is to throw your bags in and get behind the wheel. Let’s take a look inside!
At first pass, you’ll note that this Winnebago Class C diesel motor home is comfortable and spacious. Whether you travel alone, with your spouse, or even bring along your kids or furry companions, you’ll have plenty of room. It sleeps five, includes a Murphy bed, and a slide out to ensure you’re able to make the most of the space.
The galley kitchen features a microwave/convection oven with touch control, double sink, and 2-burner range top with glass cover. It also includes these touches:
- Laminate Countertops
- Norcold® Double-Door Compressor Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cold Water Filtration System
- Water-Pump Switch with Light
- Pantry and plenty of drawer and cabinet storage
The interior is equipped with LED lights, 32” HDTV, and amplified digital HD TV antenna. Enjoy a family movie night on the comfortable sofa or pull down the Murphy bed!
The convertible dinette is perfect for meals, board games, and sleeping extra people at the end of the day. Additional interior features include:
- Stereo System AM/FM, Alarm Clock, CD/DVD Player, Input Jack, Bluetooth™, Two Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ready for Satellite System
- Monitor Panel
- Roof Vent with Electric Lift and Ventilator Fan, Rain Cover, Remote Control (N/A with Available Powered Skylight)
- Mini Blinds (Galley)
- MCD Solar/Blackout Roller Shades
- Tinted Coach Windows
- Soft Vinyl Ceiling
- Vinyl Flooring Throughout (24G Front to Bedroom)
- Assist Bar
- USB Charger
From the driver’s seat to the back bumper, you’ll love every inch of this luxurious Winnebago motor home. The standard features of the gold standard Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Chassis include a 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188HP, turbo-diesel engine, 5-speed automatic tip-shift transmission, and 220 AMP alternator.
Feel confident behind the wheel knowing these features are also included:
- Adaptive ESP® Technology
- Hydraulic Brakes with ABS
- Trailer Hitch 5,000 LB Drawbar/500 LB Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight with 7-Pin Connector
- Stainless Steel Wheel Liners
Our Winnebago View Class C motor homes for sale are truly a delight to drive, and the Winnebago reputation is top of the line. Contact us today if you’d like to compare or explore our several Winnebago View floor plans. It’s time to get away!